Screening / Assessment
All staff and individuals served are screened daily for temperatures and other COVID-19 related symptoms.
Health / Safety
Our enhanced safety and disinfection measures will protect you, your family, and our staff for in-person appointments. Please bring and wear a mask at your next visit.
All primary care services are available either through in-person appointments or via telehealth.
Social distancing and frequent hand-washing is reinforced to all staff and individuals served.
colorectal cancer awareness month
40% of COMTREA Primary Care Patients 50-75 years of age have had appropriate screening for colorectal cancer. this a greater than seven percent increase from the previous year.
- Screenings start at 45 and is the best way to prevent Colon Cancer
- Screening can find the warning signs of colon and rectal cancer, letting doctors take action to prevent the disease
- Screening can also find colorectal cancer early, when treatment is most effective
- Call one of your COMTREA Primary Care offices today to talk about getting screened
- High Ridge Family Medical Center 636-677-9977 | Hickory Plaza 636-481-6040 | Festus 636-931-2700
Partnering with you for your overall health
- Five locations in Jefferson County
- Medicaid, Medicare, most insurance plans, and an income-based sliding fee scale
- Nationally accredited with highest recognition
- Serving our community regardless of ability to pay
- Utilize COMTREA Dental Care, Behavioral Health, and other services
- To receive immediate support, please contact our offices by phone during business hours. After hours and crisis numbers are as follows: Primary Care 636-321-0115, Dental Care 636-321-0120, Behavioral Health 1-800-811-4760. Call 911 in case of an emergency.
Primary Care Patients
Agree care meets Their
Concerns and needs
Missouri Primary Case Association
BMI Screening and Follow-Up
Our doctors and nurse practitioners provide care for the adult and geriatric population. We provide compassionate, quality, evidence-based care in a professional, respectful, and friendly environment. Our principles are to provide comprehensive, accessible, affordable, personalized healthcare, while maintaining high standards and professionalism.
Our pediatrician and family nurse practitioners provide care for newborns, infants, children, and adolescents in a professional, respectful, and friendly environment. Regular check-ups and vaccination are essential and a highly effective, easy way to keep your family healthy. We are committed to help make a difference in your child's overall health.
Chronic Disease Management
Our providers offer comprehensive care management for Medicaid participants who have two or more chronic health conditions, emphasizing integration of primary care and behavioral health to achieve improved health outcomes. We strive to provide intensive care coordination and management, while addressing social determinants of health for a medically complex population.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
A Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a system of care in which a team of health professionals work together to provide all of your health care needs. We use evidence-based guidelines and utilize technology to communicate and coordinate your care to provide the best possible outcomes for you.
You are the most important part of a PCMH, where you choose your own primary care provider. When you take an active role in your health and work closely with us by providing a complete medical history, you can be confident in receiving the right care.
- Easily and efficiently schedule appointments.
- Understand your conditions and how to take care of yourself. Know your options and make educated decisions about your care.
- Find specialists, schedule appointments, and receive information from your other providers.
- Health records available electronically to share information with other providers while increasing accuracy and communication.
Regular physical exercise and eating healthy can help improve overall health and reduce risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and other conditions such as depression, anxiety and dementia.
Aerobic exercise, such as walking, running, biking, swimming, and yard work, gets you breathing harder and your heart beating faster. Adults should exercise for 30 minutes 5 days a week.
Choose a variety of healthy foods with an emphasis on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat free or low fat milk. Include lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts. Enjoy comfort foods once a week or once a month.
"I have been a patient at COMTREA for years. They have great doctors!"
"I love COMTREA Primary Care. Staff, nurses, and doctors are always friendly and remember who you are."
"The doctors take time to listen to me. I get in and out fast, too."