Screening / Assessment
All staff and individuals served are screened daily for temperatures and other COVID-19 related symptoms.
Health / Safety
Our enhanced safety and disinfection measures will protect you, your family, and our staff for in-person appointments. Please bring and wear a mask at your next visit.
All behavioral health services are available either through in-person appointments or via telehealth.
Social distancing and frequent hand-washing is reinforced to all staff and individuals served.
Mental Health, Psychiatry, Substance Use Treatment, and community Education and advocacy
- Twelve locations in Jefferson County
- Medicaid, Medicare, most insurance plans, and an income-based sliding fee scale
- Certified Community Behavioral Health Organization
- Serving our community regardless of ability to pay
- Utilize COMTREA Primary Care, Dental Care, and other services
- To receive immediate support, please contact our offices by phone during business hours. After hours and crisis numbers are as follows: Behavioral Health 1-800-811-4760, Primary Care 636-321-0115, Dental Care 636-321-0120. Call 911 in case of an emergency.
Behavioral Health Clients
Agree care meets Their
Concerns and needs
Certified by Missouri Department of Mental Health
New Client Screenings Each Month at the Welcome Center
Community Education and Advocacy
We provide programs and services to support our community in behavioral health disorders. We partner with you to help Jefferson and surrounding counties be educated, trained, and responsive to behavioral health needs.
- FamilyTrea Community Discussion and Education
- School Services
- Supervised Visitation Program
- Supportive Parents
- ZERO Suicide
We use a variety of evidence-based treatments to help individuals better understand their condition, reduce symptoms, increase support, learn to advocate to have their needs met, and focus on strengths, abilities, and preferences.
- Community and Hospital Outreach
- Community Support / Case Management
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Housing Services
- Peer and Family Support
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program
- Supportive Employment
- Therapy / Counseling / Coaching
Our skilled and licensed therapists offer a variety of evidence-based practices when providing services to children and families. Our staff works with you to find the most suitable services to meet your goals.
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Youth Psychiatry
Substance Use Treatment
We provide comprehensive, holistic, evidence-based substance use treatment, paying close attention to individual strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences. Family members and additional on-going support from recovery coaches and peer groups are included in the treatment process.
- Comprehensive Substance Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Co-Occuring Disorders Treatment
- Medication for Substance Use Disorders
- Treatment Court
- Appointment required at this time
- Limited number of daily assessments available
- Most urgent needs will be prioritized
- Documents Required: Proof of Missouri residency (driver’s license, recent utility bill, last year’s tax form, or statement from probation or parole officer)
- If eligible, our staff will connect you with treatment that will best meet your needs
- Crisis hotline available 24/7 at 1-800-811-4760
"They listen to my concerns and figure out how to help me."
"I never feel ashamed of my past decisions and know that I can call anytime when I am concerned."
"I like that the staff are great listeners and are very helpful with plans for recovery."
Behavioral Health Locations
Services may vary by location